How to Set the Ideal Price for Your Product or Service
If you’re running any kind of business, whether selling product or service, one of the most nerve-wracking decisions you have to make is….
How much should I charge?
If you price things too high, you might scare away your best potential customers.
If you set the price too low, you might be decreasing your perceived value AND leaving money on the table.
Then there’s all those different strategies you could implement. Payment plans, pricing levels, sales promotions, etc.
The list of pricing options is endless!
And I can bet that you are AGONIZING over what to do.
That’s why I put together my step-by-step course called Profitable Pricing Strategies for Women Business Owners.
Here’s an overview of everything you’ll get in Profitable Pricing Strategies for Women Business Owners:
Here’s what you’ll be learning:
- Introduction – You’ll start off by discussing the importance of pricing effectively and an overview of what your participants will be learning in the course.
- Defining Your Customer – Teach your people how to ask the right questions about their customers so that they can set prices that are affordable, relevant, and demonstrate the right value to their market.
- Know Your Competitors – In this module, you’ll teach people how to research their competitors effectively and look at market trends so that they won’t make fatal pricing mistakes that damage their competitiveness.
- Positioning Your Product or Service – Now your participants need to perform the critical activity of defining their unique value. You’ll help them determine exactly where they’ll position themselves in their market.
- How to Create a Pricing Strategy – It’s time to get down to details. In this module, you’ll explore different pricing strategies and help people select the one that will work best for their particular business model.
- Monitoring Your Pricing – Prices aren’t set in stone. In this module, you’ll teach participants how to keep their finger on the pulse of their market’s reaction to their prices so they can stay relevant and competitive.
- Lowering and Raising Prices – It’s inevitable that at some point your students will need to raise or lower prices. In this module, you’ll explore when that’s appropriate and some tips for using price changes to their advantage.
- Conclusion – Without an implementation plan, your people are far less likely to put their learning into action. In the Conclusion, you’ll walk them through creating an action plan with next steps and deadlines.
We’re providing you with all the materials you need to learn a simple process for figuring out the ideal price for your products and services.
You’ll learn how to set a price that will give you the maximum profit potential.
Your Price Today